Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe
Cannabis Assistance Policy Approved on December 15, 2020
Cedar Greens provides a 30% discount off the cost of any Medical Cannabis product for all Tribal Citizens. A 10% additional discount is provided for Tribal Elders.
This policy offers an additional $250 per Tribal Citizen, per calendar year to cover the balance or cost of Cannabis products from Cedar Greens when the following occur:
- The Citizen is using Cannabis for treatment for a health concern.
- The Cedar Greens Consultant Pharmacist has:
- provided education including a risk versus benefit analysis for mitigation of symptoms or health concern; and
- reviewed drug-cannabis interactions to ensure safety with other medications; and
- deemed the Product as eligible for reimbursement under this Policy.
Covered Cannabis products will include: topicals and patches, solutions and tinctures, RSO distillates and flower. A current list of all approved products will be developed and maintained by Cedar Greens Management.
All benefits apply only to services and products from Cedar Greens.
All products received under this policy are to be used only by the intended recipient.
Products may not be given or sold to others.
This Policy is subject to change at any time by the Jamestown Tribal Council in coordination with Cedar Greens.
- Cedar Greens will provide the name of the Citizen making the purchase and verification that the product is eligible for reimbursement to JST accounting office.
- The Citizen will provide a cash register receipt as proof of payment to a designated JST accounting employee.
- Reimbursement will be provided by check either in person or by mail.